GOLD’S GYM COVID-19 SAFE COMMITMENT
As Gold’s Gym members, club owners & staff we are coming together (socially distanced of course) to do our part in getting New South Wales, ACT and the whole country moving again – our health & fitness is our #1 priority.
In accordance with all the best advice and Covid safe roadmaps provided by the State Health Departments nationally, industry leaders across the sector and with the great support by Fitness Australia I/we are all committed to the following at Gold’s Gym to ensure we are all kept safe;
- While masks remain mandatory in NSW, as outlined by the authorities for all indoor premises for as long as is required, masks are to be worn by everyone around the gym, except for those people with a medical exemption and except when particular training requires physical exertion.
- Adhere to the restrictions on the number of members/guests training on the main gym floor and in designated group training rooms at any one time (which remains subject to change) .
- Respectfully direct each other to remain 1.5m apart (or about the length of a treadmill) OR 1 person per 4 square meters of space, unless advised otherwise.
- Set up the layout of any equipment on the gym floor and group training rooms to best accommodate the needs of all members to safely train 1.5m apart.
- To come and go from group training classes (as applicable) so there is no overlap between members coming and going from the same training space.
- Observe signage around the gym to ensure everyone is doing the right thing by each other.
Personal hygiene & cleaning of equipment
- Wash hands frequently regularly.
- Replace hugs, kisses & handshakes with smiles and words of encouragement.
- Bring a personal water bottle.
- Train with a towel at all times to wipe down the sweat from hard work.
- Wipe down the equipment with disinfectant before and after using it.
Stay home if unwell
- Public health authorities have clearly instructed us to STAY HOME IF UNWELL. That goes for all of us. I will not go to Gold’s Gym if I have developed any symptoms at all no matter the severity. Together we can keep each other both fit and healthy.
- As required by me in any event as a Gold’s Gym member I will ensure that I have scanned into Gold’s Gym with my membership card at each visit.
- As required by me in accordance with State health order I will ensure I have effectively registered my attendance and do my part to enable contact tracing for COVID 19 by checking in via the QR code provided.